Brand Avalanche Media’s “Awesome Autumn $15K Giveaway”
1. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. Eligibility. Brand Avalanche Media’s “Awesome Autumn $15K Giveaway” or “Promotion” is open to all individuals over the age of 21 and who are legal residents of the United States at the time of entry, except as follows: Residents of New York, Florida, California and Rhode Island are ineligible to participate or win. Except also: Employees of Brand Avalanche Media, LLC d/b/a Brand Avalanche (“Sponsor”) and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, distributors and advertising or promotion agencies and the immediate families of such persons (spouse, parents, siblings and children and each of their spouses) and persons living in the households of each of these individuals whether related or not are ineligible to participate or win. The term “affiliate” includes companies donating prizes to Sponsor for this Promotion. All eligibility is subject to applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
1. Entry: To enter, simply sign up for the following Sponsor’s and affiliates newsletters:
Brand Avalanche Media (www.brandavalanchemedia.com)
CrossBreed® Holsters (www.crossbreedholsters.com)
Springfield Armory (www.springfield-armory.com)
AngelFire Ammunition (www.angelfireammo.com)
MGM Targets (www.mgmtargets.com)
Crimson Trace (www.crimsontrace.com)
Alpha Guardian (www.alphaguardian.com)
Cannon Safe (www.cannonsafe.com)
Personal Defense Network (www.personaldefensenetwork.com)
Simple DIY Projects (www.simplediyprojects.com)
Popular Outdoorsman (www.popularoutdoorsman.com)
Current Homesteading (www.currenthomesteading.com)
Freedom’s Lodge (www.freedomslodge.com)
at http://www.awesomeautumngiveaway.com or otherwise indicated. The Promotion begins at 12:01 p.m. on September 20th, 2017, and ends October 20th, at 11:59 p.m. Central Time (the “Contest Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion. You may submit additional entries by doing any of the following, each of which is optional, and following posted additional entry instructions:
You must follow or complete all required steps. Enter only on a Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or email account you own. Comments left on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, via email or other sources, are not acceptable entries. Anyone found to use multiple accounts on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter will be disqualified. Multiple posts on Instagram or retweets on Twitter in a single day will not be accepted as additional entries. All entries must be received by close of the Contest Period.
Follow the directions to complete each entry. If you are not logged into Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, as applicable, you may receive a prompt to do so.
Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt.
By entering this promotion, you acknowledge and agree Brand Avalanche Media may share personal information you provide to us, including your name and email address, with one or more of our promotion partners (if any) and other companies with whom Brand Avalanche Media has a business relationship. Please see our Privacy Policies for further information.
1. Alternate Entry Method: You may also enter the Promotion by mailing a post card or letter, with sufficient postage thereon, including first and last name, street address, city, state, ZIP code and email address to: Brand Avalanche Media, LLC, 4343 16thSt #160 Moline IL 61265. In order for us to contact if you are selected as a winner, please also provide your telephone number and email address. Mail-in requests, including the outer envelope, if any, must be handwritten. Outer envelope or post card must include a return address in the upper left hand corner that matches the entrant’s street address, and must be postmarked no sooner than September 20th, 2017, and received by Sponsor no later than October 20th, 2017. Each entry must be mailed in a separate stamped outer mailing envelope or on a separate post card. Requests that are sent in business reply envelopes, that utilize address labels or stickers (for any address), that are photocopied, hand-stamped, computer-generated or otherwise mechanically or digitally produced or reproduced, that are not mailed in separate outer stamped mailing envelopes, or that otherwise fail to comply with these rules, will NOT be honored, acknowledged or returned, and the persons submitting such requests will forfeit any corresponding postage and unused envelopes.
1. Odds. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries.
2. Limit: Each entrant must have his or her own personal email address, or Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account and may use only one of each such account to enter. Entrants may not share the same email address. Using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins, or any other method to attempt to enter the Promotion more than the allowed number of times will void all of an entrant’s entries, and that entrant may be disqualified from participation in the Promotion. Use of any automated system to enter the Promotion is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor and its affiliates are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. If there is a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address, or the person who is assigned to a Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account by Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and associated with the entry. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
Winner: 1 winner (the “Winner”) will be selected to receive each the following items: –
3. The Winner will be randomly selected by Sponsor on October 20, 2017. The Winner will be notified by email at the email address or other account address provided with the entries in the Promotion. If the Winner cannot be reached within fourteen (14) days from the first notification attempt, then that Winner shall be disqualified and an alternative Winner will be randomly selected. Winners of prizes valued at $600 or more will be issued an IRS 1099 Form for the value of the prize. The Winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, where lawful, Publicity Release, where lawful, including Social Security Number or Taxpayer Identification Number for tax reporting, and other authorizations required by Sponsor or applicable law or the prize may be forfeited. All prizes are awarded “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All federal, state and local taxes and duties are the Winner’s responsibility. A prize may not be assigned, transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash, except that Sponsor or an affiliate provided a prize may substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event the listed prize is not available or cannot be awarded. The Winner will be required to provide his/her personal details and mailing address before the prize can be released. The prizes will be delivered by regular U.S. mail or private courier. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
24. Firearm Giveaways: Notwithstanding the other rules set forth herein, prior to transfer of any prize subject to any state or federal firearm laws, the Winner will be required to identify and provide supporting information from a licensed federal firearms dealer who is eligible to receive and transfer said prize to the Winner pursuant to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. The Winner is responsible for all firearms dealer transaction fees, background check fees and firearm transfer requirements imposed by federal, state, and local laws. Taxes on prizes and all expenses related to acceptance and use of any prize and not specified are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
As a condition of being awarded any firearm prize, except where prohibited by law, the Winner may be required to complete, sign (where applicable) and submit an Affidavit and Required Documents, which consist of:
Failure to provide all required signatures and documents will disqualify the Winner from further participation and any awards. In the event a new law or legislation goes into effect that will make any listed firearm illegal, Sponsor will stop the contest early prior to the law going into effect and draw a winner. Any winner of a firearm must be able to pass background checks and comply with all required Federal, State and Local laws in order to take possession of the prize. No person other than the Winner may take possession of the prize. Failure to comply with all Federal, State and Local laws including but not limited to background checks for possession will result in the forfeiture of the prize and another winner will be selected. Due to regulations in different states, cities and other areas, firearms prize winners may be provided non-firearm prizes of similar value.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY ACCEPTANCE, PARTICIPATION IN OR WITH, AND/OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU, ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF AND YOUR ASSIGNS, HEIRS, DEVISEES AND ESTATE (COLLECTIVELY, “SUCCESSORS”), HEREBY UNCONDITIONALLY AND FOREVER RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ITS AFFILIATES AND OTHER PROVIDERS OF ANY PRIZE AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PROFESSIONAL ADVISORS, AND CONTRACTORS (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASED PARTIES”), FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, COSTS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, EXPENSES, AND LIABILITIES (WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE (WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE, OR IMPUTED), STRICT LIABILITY, PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER THEORY) RELATING TO ANY CLAIM YOU MAY NOW OR LATER HAVE WITH RESPECT TO ANY DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PECUNIARY, OR OTHER LOSS, DAMAGE, COST, OR EXPENSE (COLLECTIVELY, “HARM”) THAT MAY BE SUFFERED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY AS A RESULT OF THE PROMOTION, ANY USE BY THE RELEASED PARTIES OF YOUR NAME, LIKENESS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, AURAL AND VISUAL LIKENESSES OF YOU), OR BIOGRAPHICAL DATA, OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCEPTANCE, PARTICIPATION IN OR WITH, USE OF, AND/OR INABILITY TO USE ANY PRIZE AWARDED TO YOU, EVEN IF SUCH HARM IS CAUSED SOLELY BY THE RECKLESSNESS, NEGLIGENCE, OR FAULT OF ONE OR MORE RELEASED PARTIES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED CLAIMS”). YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THIS RELEASE WILL PREVENT YOU AND YOUR SUCCESSORS FROM BRINGING ANY ACTION AGAINST ANY RELEASED PARTY AND FROM RECOVERING ANY MONEY DAMAGES OR OTHER RELIEF FROM ANY RELEASED PARTY IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OF THE RELEASED CLAIMS.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these official rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to its choice of law provisions. You irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts located in Rock Island County, Illinois, with respect to any claim or suit arising out of or in connection with these Official rules, the Promotion, any delivery, mis-delivery, or non-delivery of any prize or your acceptance, participation in, use of, or inability to use any prize, and agree not to commence or prosecute any such claim or suit other than in the aforementioned courts. EACH OF THE PARTIES HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY LEGAL PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE PROMOTION OR ANY OF THE RELEASED CLAIMS.
You understand and agree that if any provision of these official rules is found to be unenforceable in any respect by a court of competent jurisdiction, it is your intention and understanding that these official rules shall nonetheless be enforced to the maximum extent to which they are found to be legally enforceable. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU WAIVE THE BENEFIT OF ANY PROVISIONS OF ANY STATUTE OR OTHER LAW THAT MIGHT ADVERSELY AFFECT THE RIGHTS OF ANY RELEASED PARTY UNDER THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
You understand and agree that your consent to these official rules set forth above are a material inducement for Sponsor and its affiliates to award a prize to you and that Sponsor and its affiliates would not do so in the absence of your consent as evidenced by your participation in the Promotion.
These official rules are the entire agreement between Sponsor and its affiliates and you with respect to the matters described herein, and supersedes any and all other agreements and communications, oral or written, between you and Sponsor or any other Released Party with respect to such matters. These official rules may not be amended or supplemented except by a writing signed by Sponsor specifically referencing these official rules.
Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in the Promotion, each entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Promotion drawing or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held in Chicago, Illinois; (2) the laws of the State of Illinois will govern the enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering the Promotion), and waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased under any federal or state law.
This Promotion is void where prohibited by law or regulation. Sponsor may substitute prizes of equivalent value, amend the rules or discontinue the Promotion at any time. Sponsor disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of this Promotion. The name of the Winner and written copies of these rules are available by mail upon written request to Sponsor, 4343 16th St #160 Moline IL 61265 , with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope. All requests must be received by November 20th, 2017.
Start: September 20th, 2017 @ 12:01 p.m. (US/Central Time)
End: October 20th, 2017 @ 11:59 p.m. (US/Central Time)
The prize package includes:
1. Springfield Armory SAINT AR15 - 5.56 w/ free float hand guard Valued at $1,049.00
2. Springfield Armory 1911 RO Elite Compact Valued at $1,044.00
3. Springfield Armory 1911 RO Elite Target Valued at $1,061.00
4. Springfield Armory 9mm & 5.56x45 NATO Magazine assortment Valued at $510.00
5. Crossbreed Two Founders Series SuperTuck Holster Valued at $89.95 ea.
6. Crossbreed Two Founders Series SnapSlide Valued at $68.95 ea.
7.Crossbreed Founders Series Executive Belt Valued at $84.95
7. Crossbreed Founders Series Crossover Belt Valued at $99.95
8. Crossbreed Five ARK Resister Bags Valued at $19.95 ea.
9. Crossbreed Dual OWB Mag Carrier Black Valued at $56.25
10. Crossbreed Gideon Mag Carrier Valued at $24.95
11. Crossbreed Ohai holster Valued at $47.50
12. Crossbreed Bedside Back assembly Valued at $29.95
13. Crossbreed Holsters Gift Card Valued at $250.00
14. MGM Target Flash Target for .50 Cal and .338 Lapua with ¾” AR500 Target Plate Valued at $736.39
15. MGM TAC E Silhouette with Armor Plate Post, VTAC Hanger & Base Valued at $527.15
16. MGM Target Double Spinner Target Valued at $697.15
17. Crimson Trace LNQ-100G Wireless Green Laser Sight & Tactical Light Valued at $649.00
18. Crimson Trace LG-901G Green Master Series LaserGrips Rosewood Valued at $479.00
19. Crimson Trace LG-902G Green Master Series LaserGrips Rosewood Valued at $479.00
20. Crimson Trace CMR-204 Rail Master Universal Laser Light Valued at $379.00
21. Crimson Trace CMR-206 Rail Master Universal Laser Light Valued at $229.00
22. Cannon Safe EDGE Personal Safe Valued at $299.99
23. GunVault MiniVault® Biometric Valued at $494.99
24. Stack-On Total Defense 40 Gun Safe Valued at $999.99
25. Stack-On AC-Powered LED light Valued at $69.99
26. AR500 500 Warrior DCS Carrier Package Advanced Loadout (Black) Valued at $929.
27. AR500 500 Micro Plate Carrier Package (Black) Valued at $385.00
28. AR500 Two AR500 Armor® EPIK IFAK’s (Black) Valued at $89.00 ea.
29. AR500 Two Level IIIA Hybrid Soft Armor Panels 8x10 Valued at $99.00 ea.
30. AR500 Two Level IIIA Hybrid Soft Armor Panels 10x12 Valued at $149.00 ea.
31. Personal Defense Netword Gold membership Valued at $99.00
32. PDN's The Complete Defensive Training 11-DVD Set + Free Gun cleaning kit Valued at $150.00
33. PDN recommended Amcrest 1080P WiFi Video Monitoring Security Wireless IP Camera Valued at $199.99
34. AngelFire Ammo (8) .223 55gr 8 preloaded PMAGs in Ammo Can (240Rds) Total Value $1,304.00
35. AngelFire Ammo (2) 9mm 115gr FMJ Factory Reman Ammo (case/1000Rds) Total Value $356.00
36. AngelFire Ammo (2) 9mm Subsonic 147/gr FMJ Factory Reman Ammo (case/1000Rds) Total Value $356.00